COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for an account, use the Services, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, company name, title, email address, postal and/or billing address, phone number, payment card number or other banking or payment information (“Billing Information”), and any other information you choose to provide.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the pages you request type of browser and operating system you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
- Information Collected by our Services: We and our service providers may collect information that is created or provided by you during your use of the Services. For example, if you enable users to send SMS messages through the Services, Chatitive and its service providers may collect and maintain the call data (recipient phone number, size and time of message and other transactional data), call or messaging logs, traffic and routing information, and content of communications sent through the Services, such as audio recordings, message bodies, and call recording transcriptions.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also obtain information from other sources, including, from time to time, wireless carriers and operators, and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Chatitive and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Evaluate and process applications for employment, internships and other work related positions at Chatitive;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, and protect the rights and property of Chatitive and others;
- Cooperate with regulatory or contractually-required requests to audit Chatitive’s records;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With our vendors, consultants, contractors and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on Chatitive’s behalf;
- With resellers and distributors of Chatitive products where you have a preexisting business relationship with such resellers and distributors and it is necessary to share information for the purposes of facilitating that business relationship;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Chatitive or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Chatitive and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- To respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose data to assist in preventing a death or serious bodily injury; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Chatitive takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. To help improve your security, we do not recommend using the Services if your web browser is unable to create a successful secure connection (https), and we recommend that you log out of any active session when you are not using the Services.
You may update, correct, or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account, or contacting us as described below. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Chatitive by following the instructions in those communications or by contacting us via the method(s) provided below. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about our ongoing business relations.